Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My Cho Life!

Heeeeeey Ok so ummm i just saw wow's contest!!! :D at Topchobots and i decided to enter so i need to write about my cho life!!!ummmm xD
Ok so my cho life was unexpectant :D what i mean is that the time i entered chobots i have to admit that i was not waiting to meet so many friends!! have so much fun and do so many things!!! xD I mean i met some people who are so close to me now i talk and i feel them as real friends something i was not waiting!!! But back to our subject ummm well i have to say that at the begining i did not ask for help from anyone xD i wanted me to explore the cho world without help!! :D And I DID IT! i learned everything i had to know!! Then when i saw some chos with a blue bubble chat it seemed to me weird and i wondered what is happening with these chos?? xD So i searched the official blog and i found the posts about the agents i was amazed!!! From then i decided that YES i had to do it and become an agent to become the best!!! But i thought something wrong that i could make it alone i was thinking that others were not reliable enough to help me but i was wrong! When i met some special chos like Adora!! These chos changed my mind!!! :D and with them i made it and i achieved my goal!! Chos who become agents say that they became agents it was their best cho day!! but mine was when i met these chos who i feel them as my friends now and they supported me whenever i needed them!!!:D So this is kind of a thnx post xD!!!

No comments:

chobots clock

Summer